Listen to the DocCom podcast – Healthcare Communication: Effective Techniques for Clinicians. Communication experts in the healthcare industry talk about the most effective practices, lessons learned and how to overcome challenges in communicating with patients. Hear experts share their tips and techniques.
- Teaching Communication Skills: How to Improve Clinicians' Techniques – Calvin Chou, MD, PhD
- Communicating Bad News – Tim Quill, MD
- Responding to Strong Emotions – Tim Gilligan, MD
- History of Communication between Clinicians & Patients – Bill Clark, MD
- Effective Communication to Resolve Conflicts – Michael Wilkes, MD
- Communicating with Civility – Rich Frankel, PhD
- Clinician-patient Communication Linked to Health Outcomes – Rick Street, PhD
- Communication on High Performance Teams – Maysel Kemp White, PhD, MFT, FAACH
- Linking Communication to Motivation – Geof Williams, MD, PhD
- Communication Skills Residents Learn from Spending a Night in the Hospital – Jeff Luther, MD
- Plus more….
The 20 to 25-minute weekly podcasts are short enough to listen to while you’re commuting or exercising. You can sign-up on iTunes or Stitcher to have the podcasts pushed to you automatically when they’re published, or you can download them when you have the time.
Hopefully, you’ll sign-up, so we can mention the amount of podcast subscribers when we contact well-known book authors, surgeon generals and eminent physicians about an interview on the Healthcare Communication podcast.
We’d love your feedback…
…on podcasts, in general: What do you like and don’t like about podcasts to which you listen? Click here to quickly answer this question.
…on DocCom podcasts: What subjects do you want us to cover? Would you like to be interviewed, or do you know someone you’d like to hear? Click here to quickly answer these questions.